Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Just take 5 minutes ...

August is crazy.  It always is.  My show, Retro Rides Gathering takes place on the 21st, and so my mind focuses on nothing else until it is over and done with.  Tash frequently utters the words "next August we are moving out!"

I have a lot of blogging to catch up on!  We've had days out to River Cottage, planned a cycle to Gibraltar and got my face in a book ... but I can't concentrate on any of it until after the Gathering.

The Great British Bake Off gets its first airing tonight, and currently I'm not sure if I'm going to manage to sit down to see it!  I promise to blog about all this, and of course the final part in my Bake-Off adventure, sometime over the next week or so.

Having said all that, I just clicked on something posted by my friend Paul Cullen and was so mesmerised I spent a complete 5 minutes thinking of nothing apart from "wow, that is totally insane, I wish I could do that".  So go grab yourself a cup of Assam Tea, get yourself comfy, and forget about everything else in life!








No comments: